- Mobile Blood Unit at St. Mark’s, August 21, 9 a.m.-noon! Signup is online here: St. Mark’s Blood Drive Sign up link
- Aug. 21, 11 AM: FWYC Picnic & Playtime on the deck. All families, with children ages 10 and under are invited to attend. Lunch will be provided.
- RALLY DAY, AUGUST 28 @ 11 A.M: Come learn about all the ministry offerings at St. Mark’s and see where your talents fit!
- Sept. 10, ST. MARK’S YARD SALE!
- Day School Enrollment underway. For details: St Mark’s Day School Admissions
- See our calendar for regularly scheduled events.
- El Buen Food Donations: laundry detergent.
- Book Drive for AISD’s Project HELP-Donation deadline: August 28
St. Mark’s is collecting books for Project HELP, (Homeless Education and Learning Program), which helps students experiencing homelessness. Book suggestions for each age group are posted on the bulletin board, or you may choose your own. Self-help and personal growth & development books are suggested for High School students. For more about Project HELP: https://www.austinisd.org/project-help
- COMMUNITY FIRST! VILLAGE Request for Donations for the St. Mark’s House, Lot 519
Community First! Village items are needed to help complete the St. Mark’s house. Look for the itemized list in the Parish Hall. Please drop donations in the Parish Hall bins labeled COMMUNITY FIRST, by September 11.