- May 6, 11 AM: First Friday Book Group: We will be discussing Ordinary Grace, by William Kent Krueger.
- May 7, 5-7 PM: Annual Church BBQ Picnic! Volunteers are needed in a variety of capacities.
- June 5, Summer Worship Schedule begins: Sunday services: 8 & 10 AM.
- June 5: Graduation Sunday & Heifer Living Market. All students graduating from high school, and higher education programs are invited to join us @ 10 AM for a special congratulations! At 11 AM, join us outside for the Heifer Living Market experience.
- June 25, 8 AM: Scholarship Golf Tournament! This event raises funds for our graduating senior scholarship program. Players/Teams do not need to be church members. For more info. contact the church office: St. Mark’s Office
- Day School Enrollment underway. For details: St Mark’s Day School Admissions
- El Buen Food Donations: dried beans, black or pinto in 1-2 lb. bags.