Online giving for pledge payments, donations, etc. is available: click here!
- December 3: Advent Quiet Day, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The quiet day of meditation is open to both women and men. A light lunch will be provided. Sponsored by the Daughters of the King.
- December 4, Advent 2, 10 AM: Pageant Practice & Christian Formation: Eric Panter will share photos & his experiences during his year on a mission in the Philippines!
- Adult Confirmation Classes: January 7, 14, and 21 at 10 a.m. – Noon (childcare provided if needed). If you are interested in being confirmed/received in the Episcopal Church, or want a refresher class on Episcopal Church history, polity, and liturgy, plan on attending the class. Please contact Elizabeth+, David+, or the church office at 512-444-1449. Our Diocesan Bishop, The Rt. Rev. C Andrew Doyle, will be at St. Mark’s on Sunday, January 29, 2017, for our annual Bishop’s visitation and service of Confirmation/Reception at the 11:00 service.
- El Buen Monthly Food Donations: milk in carton (un-refrigerated): soy, almond or regular milk.
- Angel Tree Gifts! Stop by the Parish Hall to pick out an Angel Tag. Gifts will benefit families at the Austin Children’s Shelter and AISD’s Project HELP. All gifts due back by Dec. 11, unwrapped, with your Angel tag attached.