Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School (VBS) is a one-week program that takes place June 13-17, 2016, from 9 AM-noon. The theme is Signs of Faith. Please carefully read all the information below.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
INFORMATION FOR TEEN HELPERS:
- Teen helpers (rising 6th through 12th graders) must be St. Mark’s Church members or approved by the Director of Religious Education.
- Along with the registration form, teens must complete the following application which you will find here: VBS-Application for Volunteer Youth in Ministry and return to Cathy Nelson: . Three references must be listed. They will be contacted by the church.
- Teens will attend a Safeguarding God’s Children class to review the Diocesan Policies for the Protection of Children and Youth. Youth 16 years and older will also view the Safeguarding God’s Children videos. More information will be provided closer to the date.
VBS is a volunteer-driven, quality program. We need your help to make it a success and appreciate your time and commitment to bring a wonderful experience to our children. To share your volunteer interest–please contact Cathy Nelson: 512-444-1449, or email@example.com.
- For children ages 3-years-old (potty trained), through 5th grade.
- We provide a nursery for younger children of our volunteers (no fee).
- Students going into 6th-12th grades are invited to help with the program as paid helpers.
General Information: Please make sure the medical form and registration fees have been turned into the Church Office, including the signed Consent for Medical Treatment form which you will find here: Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment.